For our department Medicine at Heel headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date a
Management Assistant Medicine (f/m/d)
- Support the implementation of a tool that allows physicians to capture case summaries of interesting clinical cases via the internet, and share this in the clinical community (the Heel Case Report Repository)
- Support the planning, preparation and execution of a clinical case award sponsored and hosted by Heel (the Hans-Heinrich-Reckeweg Clinical Case Award)
- Support migration and maintenance of the Medicine department’s SharePoint team sites
- Support the coordination of work streams of projects by updating and maintaining a web-based project planning platform, to ensure time efficiencies across the Medicine team
- Assist the Head of Medicine in support projects including preparation, organization and follow-up meetings (agendas, invitations, minutes, conclusions, etc.)
- University degree in Health Management, the field of business or IT or a related field of study and an interest in natural sciences
- First relevant work experience through internship or studies abroad
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management and interest in use of IT Tools (such as Microsoft Office & SharePoint)
- Interest in interface management and making cross-functional teams work together efficiently
- Well organised working style, flexibility and commitment
- High goal attainment orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are essential within this multicultural team
- Completing in parallel and within two years an officially recognised Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) at the Steinbeis University
- Tuition fees and accompanying travel expenses as well as a salary will be paid by the company
- Further information can be found at www.steinbeis-mba.de
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with an attractive remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland