Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Manager(f/m/d)who is eager to take on a new challenge.
This is the opportunity to join our RA team at the Heel headquarter in Baden-Baden. You will act as the regulatory representative for various international initiatives as well as a strategic business partner on various international projects and products.
Your main tasks:
To support the approval and registration procedures for our product range, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and timely submission of approval documents
- Review of the content of the marketing authorization documentation with regard to relevant regulatory guidelines
- Follow-up, evaluation and, if necessary, implementation of new regulatory requirements in close cooperation with the International Marketing and Customer Care teams
- Processing of official enquiries and complaints
- Communication and correspondence with local partners on regulatory issues (if required, discussions with authorities)
- Evaluation and documentation of country-specific regulatory guidelines as well as communication of requirements within the company
- Accompanying of legislative procedures
- After completing your studies in natural sciences, you have gained several years of professional experience, preferably in the registration and approval of drugs, food supplements and/or medical devices
- You demonstrate good knowledge of guidelines relevant to the approval processes and are confident in handling MS Office products
- Very good command of English is necessary, any other languages are highly welcome
- You handle all tasks with a high degree of independence and attention to detail
- Your show very good project management skills
- You demonstrate a positive and solution-oriented attitude, welcoming change and continuous improvement
- Last but not least - you are a team player, fun to work with and appreciate an international and multicultural environment
This is what we offer?
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Attractive package of insurance and retirement benefits
- Family-friendly workplace with flexible working hours and integrated childcare solutions
- Extensive benefits waiting to be discovered by you, such as a company bike, sports offers, delicious company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland