Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Development Coordinator (f/m/d)who is eager to take on a new challenge.
This is the opportunity to join our RA Development team at the Heel headquarter in Baden-Baden. You will support the Regulatory Affairs Development department in fulfilling regulatory-strategic tasks and, with growing experience, take over own local projects.
Your main tasks:
- Contribute to the development of new formulae for our portfolio of healthcare products, including medical devices, dietary supplements and cosmetics
- Support in the development as well as presentation of regulatory procedures and strategies for obtaining alternative market accesses
- Efficient cooperation with other teams within Heel regarding regulatory issues
- Timely compilation and communication of the regulatory framework in international markets
- Research in databases (e.g. PubMed, DIMDI, authority portals)
- Analysis of competitor products
- Preparation of communication regarding regulatory matters with international partners and authorities for assigned countries
- After completing your studies in natural sciences, you have ideally gained first professional experience
- Alternatively, you have completed your vocational training as a PTA and have gained several years of relevant working experience
- First knowledge in the regulatory area, ideally in connection with health products (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics) would be a plus
- You are confident in handling MS Office products and eager to familiarize yourself with special databases
- Very good command of English is necessary, good command of German is a plus
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, especially with regards to determining priorities and time management skills
- You handle all tasks with a high degree of independence and attention to detail
- You show a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Last but not least - you are a team player, fun to work with and appreciate an international and multicultural environment
This is what we offer:
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Attractive package of insurance and retirement benefits
- Family-friendly workplace with flexible working hours and integrated childcare solutions
- Extensive benefits waiting to be discovered by you, such as a company bike, sports offers, delicious company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth
Does this sound like an exciting job with great development prospects to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland