Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (f/m/d)who is eager to take on a new challenge.
This is the opportunity to join our RA team at the Heel headquarter in Baden-Baden. You will act as the regulatory representative for various international initiatives as well as a strategic business partner on various international projects and products.
Your main tasks:
- Communication regarding regulatory matters with local partners and authorities for assigned countries
- Timely compilation and approval of dossiers for international regulatory and registration projects
- Coordination and consistency check of dossiers supplied by RA departments for registration dossiers
- Documentation of country-specific regulatory requirements and corresponding internal communication
- Efficient cooperation with other teams within Regulatory Affairs as well as cooperation with other units within Heel regarding regulatory issues
- Project work
- After completing your studies in natural sciences, you have gained first professional experience, preferably within a pharma
- First knowledge of registration of medicinal products, food supplements, cosmetics and/or medical devices would be a plus
- You are confident in handling MS Office products and you are eager to familiarize yourself with special databases
- Very good command of English is necessary, any other languages are an advantage
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, especially with regards to determining priorities
- You handle all tasks with a high degree of independence and attention to detail
- You show a positive and solution-oriented attitude
Last but not least - you are a team player, fun to work with and appreciate an international and multicultural environment
This is what we offer?
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Attractive package of insurance and retirement benefits
- Family-friendly workplace with flexible working hours and integrated childcare solutions
- Extensive benefits waiting to be discovered by you, such as a company bike, sports offers, delicious company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland