For our Medical Communication department at the company’s Headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint for the earliest possible start date a
Medical Manager (f/m/d)
- Develop medical communication materials for HCP‘s and Sales Force in conjunction with the international Marketing department
- Collaborate with the Medical Affairs & Research team to translate medical strategy and scientific data into medical communication objectives and activities
- Define and oversee implementation of the medical communication in defined therapeutic areas, including for example, medical materials (print and digital), events support and therapeutic area education
- Medical review of Marketing and Medical Communication materials
- Manage content delivery through multiple channels (digital or printed material) by involving external vendors
- Assessment of educational needs, co-facilitate the educational planning & design-process in conjunction with the Marketing and Medical Affairs & Research departments
- Speakers management though provision of scientific, therapeutic area and product information
- Represent the department at relevant Brand Core Team meetings and updates by interfacing with other departments, subsidiaries as well as with company partners and affiliates
- Collaborate closely with regional/local teams to support the preparation of local educational materials and events
- Ensure laws, transparency and compliance regulations are respected
- Keep abreast of industry best practices in medical education and benchmark Heel’s practices
- Medical degree (MD, PhD) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with multinational and matrix structure organizations
- Good understanding and experience of the pharmaceutical product development processes and strong awareness of the interface between Medical Affairs, Research and Marketing
- Good knowledge of medical communications approaches and best practices is required
- Strong ability to communicate and translate scientific results and effectively respond to data queries from customers/stakeholder
- Scientific knowledge in Musculoskeletal deceases and/or Inflammation therapeutic areas
- Fluent in English, Spanish language would be considered as a plus
- Excellence in project management, cross functional team leadership and international collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication- and presentation skills
- Experience with regards to learning design and adult learning principles
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland