For our Marketing department at Heel headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date a
Marketing Manager (f/m/d)In this position you are responsible within a matrix structure to develop the marketing strategies and to deliver operational plans and tools for selected global brands to ensure the overall business goals and financial objectives are met.
In addition you are responsible to develop and assess global plans for product portfolio strategies.
- Develop product-specific multi-channel marketing strategies to grow revenues via upselling/cross-selling opportunities
- Create, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on digital strategies
- Organize global or multi-country dialogue to build selected portfolio marketing strategies
- Advise and support our global subsidiaries and partners in developing local marketing plans for campaigns with measurable objectives; advise them on the most effective channels, tools and tactics
- Translate value propositions into compelling language for local sales & marketing teams
- University degree in Marketing/Business, Communication, Online Media or related field
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and/or marketing digital
- Experience in marketing with digital media as well as strong medical understanding
- Knowledge of online marketing analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics) is a plus
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and environment
- Persuasive presentation skills; ability to convince and engage multiple levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential for this position, German and additional languages are a plus
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland