For our Department Marketing at the company´s headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint a
Marketing Manager (f/m)In this position you are responsible within a matrix structure to develop the marketing strategies and to deliver operational plans and tools for selected global brands to ensure the overall business goals and financial objectives are met.
In addition you are responsible to develop and assess global plans for product portfolio strategies.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies for selected portfolio
- Organize global or multi-country dialogue to build selected portfolio marketing strategies
- Develop and deliver appropriate operating portfolio plans in alignment with cross-functional teams
- Participate in development of customer understanding, analysis and insight generation
- Develop deep knowledge of global & local market dynamics, needs and opportunities for selected portfolio
- Enable marketing knowledge sharing & cross-pollination of “Best practice”
- Minimum of seven years of marketing experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or related field
- University degree in Science, Health Sciences and/ or Business Administration
- Experience across several therapeutic areas and/or disease fields is essential
- Demonstrated track record of successful international products launches
- Experience in local and global and/or regional functions
- Combination of experience in large players and start-ups is seen as a plus
- Demonstrated track record of ability to influence with and without authority
- Strong team collaboration skills are required
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential for this position, German and additional languages are a plus (i.e. Spanish, Russian)
- Mindset of driving results, eagerness to challenge status quo and hands-on mentality are key assets
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland