For our international Marketing department at the company´s headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint a
Marketing Manager DTC (Direct to Consumer) (f/m/d)
In this position you are responsible to develop and assess international plans for DTC related product strategies across the Heel portfolio. In addition, you are responsible within a matrix structure to develop the DTC channel related strategies and to deliver operational plans and tools for selected brands to ensure the overall brand business goals and financial objectives are met.
- Lead the portfolio review process to assess DTC growth opportunities across Heel’s portfolio as a cross-departmental project leader
- Lead the process to identify pharmacy point of sales growth opportunities and prepare decision platforms and facts for senior management
- Lead development of DTC channel related strategies and operational plans for selected products in a cross-functional matrix team in a collaborative fashion
- Drive the development of relevant customer understanding, analysis and insight generation
- Consult local subsidiaries and partners in DTC related decisions and thereby enhance DTC marketing competencies throughout the organization from global to local
- Five to ten years of DTC marketing experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or related field
- University degree in Business Administration
- Documented success in gaining global DTC market leadership positions and in market expansions strategies
- Experience across several therapeutic areas and/or disease fields is essential
- Experience in local and global and/or regional functions
- Demonstrated track record of ability to influence with and without authority
- Strong team collaboration skills are required
- Excellent communication skills in English are absolutely essential for this position, additional languages are a plus (especially German)
- Mindset of driving results, eagerness to challenge status quo and hands-on mentality are key assets
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland