We are looking for a
Management Assistant - Part time Study Program (M.Sc./MBA/Phd) (f/m/d)
who is eager to take on a new challenge.
This is the opportunity to join our Medicine Team at the Heel headquarter in Baden-Baden. You will be working on various interesting projects and daily tasks and at the same time pursue your M.Sc./MBA/PhD studies with support (see below) from our side.
Your main tasks will include:
- Support the Head of Medicine and the Medicine team in selected projects
- Support in the development of a bioinformatics tool that facilitates modelling and simulation of inflammation
- Develop further and support an internet-based tool that allows physicians to capture interesting clinical cases and share these in the clinical community
- Support in planning and execution of the Hans Heinrich Reckeweg Clinical Case Award
- Maintaining and updating the Medicine department’s SharePoint team site
- Develop and maintain a web portal to host plain language summaries (PLS) and enhanced digital content (e.g. video abstracts) based on our scientific publications
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Management, Natural Sciences, IT or a related field of study
- Strong interest in natural sciences
- First relevant work experience through internship or studies abroad
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management and interest in use of IT Tools
- Well organised working style, goal-orientation, flexibility and commitment
- Independent, self-driven and intrinsically motivated personality, curious and always eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential within this multicultural team
- We support you in completing in parallel and within two/three years an officially recognised MBA, Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a PhD, e.g. at the Steinbeis University
- Tuition fees, accompanying travel expenses and salary will be paid by Heel
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Additional benefits such as a sports’ offers and an excellent company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth e.g. through real-world experience while completing your thesis, multinational interactions, fast-paced team and working environment
Does this sound like an exciting job with great development prospects to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application now.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland