For our Regulatory Affairs department at the company´s headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint a
Management Assistant Regulatory Affairs (f/m/d)
in combination with MBA/M.A.-Studies.
- Support the Head of RA Country /Quality & Dossier Management in a wide variety of topics and projects
- Support projects including preparation, organization and follow-up of meetings (agendas, invitations, minutes, conclusions, etc.)
- Set-up and co-lead small projects within the department besides the strategically relevant project in the context of the MBA or M.Sc.-Studies
- Support in day-to-day business and assistance tasks, i.e. external and internal correspondence, preparation of presentations and meetings, coordination of activities with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, business administration, economics or a related field of study in Science, Health Sciences
- First relevant work experience through internship or studies abroad
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management and interest in use of IT Tools
- Interest in interface management and making cross-functional teams work together efficiently
- Well organised working style, flexibility and commitment
- High goal attainment orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential within this multicultural team
This is what we offer:
- We support you in completing in parallel and within two years an officially recognised MBA, Master of Arts (M.A.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.), e.g. at the Steinbeis University
- Tuition fees, accompanying travel expenses and salary paid by Heel
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Extensive benefits such as a sports’ offers and delicious company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth
Does this sound like an exciting job with great development prospects to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application now.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland