For our Marketing department at the company´s headquarters in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint a
Management Assistant Marketing (f/m/d)in combination with MBA/M.A.-Studies.
- Support the Director of Marketing in a wide variety of topics and projects
- Support projects including preparation, organization and follow-up of meetings (agendas, invitations, minutes, conclusions, etc.)
- Research, analysis and compile market relevant information (i.e. analysis of market environment for selected countries, evaluation of market potential) and develop decision papers
- Set-up and co-lead small projects within the department besides the strategically relevant project in the context of the MBA or M.Sc.-Studies
- Support in day-to-day business and assistance tasks, i.e. external and internal correspondence, preparation of presentations and meetings, coordination of activities with other departments
- You have a university degree in the field of international business, business administration, economics or a related field of study in Science, Health Sciences
- Furthermore you have gained professional experience through internships or studies abroad
- Very good communication skills in German and English language are a must. Any further language like Spanish would be a plus
- A good knowledge of project management would be an advantage
- Furthermore you are interested in interface management and cross-functional teams work
- You are used to work independently and your working style is well structured and organised
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You show very good communication skills and like challenges as well as taking responsibility
- Completing in parallel and within two years an officially recognized Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) at the Steinbeis University
- We are open to cooperation with other recognised, accredited universities.
- Tuition fees and accompanying travel expenses as well as a salary will be paid by the company. You will be released from work for all your seminars.
- The position is for now limited to two years within the framework of the studies.
What we offer?
We offer you a responsible and challenging field of activity in an international company with attractive and performance-related remuneration. With our multi-award-winning family-oriented and health-conscious employee benefits, we support you in advancing your career in every stage of life.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send your full application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland