Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a
SAP Business Consultant for
who is eager to take on a new challenge.
Production Related Processes (PP / MM) (f/m/d)
This is the opportunity to join our Information Management team at the Heel headquarter in Baden-Baden. You will act as the go-to SAP person for the Production and/or Logistics department in the implementation of new and optimization of existing value-added processes.
Your main tasks:To support the production related business processes for our product range, you will be responsible for:
- Advice to the Production / Logistics department in the implementation of new processes
- Continuous adaptation and improvement of production-related business processes, such as material planning, operational procurement, planning etc.
- Continuous collaboration and support of business key users
- Recording of change requests; consulting and leading the business department in the implementation of change requests in the SAP system
- Preparation and execution of SAP trainings
- Processing of inquiries and error messages from users
- Preparation of the environment for the change to S/4 HANA
- After completing your studies, you have gained several years of experience in manufacturing companies, preferably in SAP process consulting
- Very good knowledge of SAP modules such as PP and/or MM
- You have an understanding of core production topics, e.g. capacity planning
- You are a strong communicator with a high level of service orientation
- You demonstrate a positive, flexible and solution-oriented attitude, welcoming change and continuous improvement
- Very good command of English and/or German is necessary, any other languages are highly welcome
- Last but not least - you are a team player, fun to work with and appreciate an international and multicultural environment
This is what we offer:
- An exciting and multicultural work environment
- We offer a professional and thorough onboarding for our new colleagues
- Attractive package of insurance and retirement benefits
- Family-friendly workplace with flexible working hours and integrated childcare solutions
- Extensive benefits waiting to be discovered by you, such as a company bike, sports offers, delicious company restaurant
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth
Does this sound like an exciting job with great development prospects to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Heel is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on natural substances. The company is a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural healthcare. In cooperation with academic institutions, Heel actively fosters the concept of integrative medicine aiming to improve patient care and health.
76532 Baden-Baden / Deutschland